THE SAILOR'S LOG II

Welcome to my world! It's sometimes routine, sometimes crazy, and through it all I yearn to travel (and do accomplish some of that).

Name:
Location: Everett, Washington

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Conundrum

Today, I spent a lot of time browsing cars online. I decided (tentatively) that within the next year I'm going to buy myself a lightly used Hyundai Elantra...due to great fuel economy, cheap price, and the fact that it would be an almost new car - something I've gotten close to with the Crown Vic, but not close enough (?).

So here is the conundrum....what to sell, what to keep, when to buy in regards to the below pictured automobiles. These vehicles are posted in the order of the aforementioned category they fall into at the present time.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home