THE SAILOR'S LOG II

Welcome to my world! It's sometimes routine, sometimes crazy, and through it all I yearn to travel (and do accomplish some of that).

Name:
Location: Everett, Washington

Friday, February 10, 2006


Currently Working On:











Today was a lovely day off. I stayed up till 5ish this morning. I played Sorry online, and then talked to a New Zealand girl, who I had played against, for a couple hours.

Then, I slept till 10ish....woke up and did nothing (picking up around the house and flitting around online) till 3. Then, I went around and did errands. David, if you read this...the Hawaii picture was copied and sent off today, for Cadie and you to each have a copy.

Tonight, I'm going to go over to Frankie Shanks's apartment and play Monopoly (maybe). Then, if I meet up with James, I may be playing Texas Hold 'Em tonight.

That's it for now. I just had to charge the vacuum up, so now I have to go get busy. Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home