THE SAILOR'S LOG II

Welcome to my world! It's sometimes routine, sometimes crazy, and through it all I yearn to travel (and do accomplish some of that).

Name:
Location: Everett, Washington

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Time, why you punish me?

I am currently engaged in a losing battle to have all the fun I can, accomplish all the menial tasks of life, and get all the work done that I possibly can in the next four days.

What this means is that I work hard, play hard, hang out with as many friends as possible, and fritter time online as much as possible, whilst ignoring the sleep. I slept 1 1/2 hours last night, and glad that still 18+ hours after, I'm not feeling that.

I want to be here, doing this, wondering if I should go curl up with my book that's been neglected for the last week or two....rather than jump into another Sorry game online.

I wish that I wasn't about to leave the country for five months. I wish that I had made another trip to Canada in the last year. I wish I didn't have a car that I don't want anymore. However, I'm not griping....just missing some enrichment of my life.
That's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home